Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] Ninja & Rouge Guild

So we have long been in need of proper buildings for these guilds. So, I thought it would be in our best interest to brainstorm about the guilds.Like, what should they have in them, how should you get to them, what should their requirements be, et...
Small Dark Arc 10y
Dark Arc72555Small Cow Fu 8y
[Pinned] New Minigames
General Discussion

[Pinned] New Minigames

I'm looking into improving the quality and quantity of mini-games we have in addition to are already significant large quantity. But, to do that I need to know what you guys like, what you don't, and what you want to see -- where is the server goi...
Small Dark Arc 8y
Dark Arc11129Small Dark Arc 8y
General Discussion

Mini Games?

If you have any mini game ideas, we would love to hear them! If we really like them we (Dark_Arc) will make them!
Small RichRick18 9y
RichRick1831440Small RichRick18 9y
General Discussion

We Had a group discussion today on future projects on the server

The following is a list of ideas we have came up with:- New AFK plugin that after a certain amount of time it will freeze your character and you will be unable to be harmed by mobs- We are stalking Dark_Arc until he makes a list of commands on the...
Small Digilue 10y
Digilue101380Small Dark Arc 10y
General Discussion

New Terms and Conditions

Reply with the following message: I have read and accept the new Terms and Conditions of ArrowCraft, as well as the Terms of Service of BeastNode, and Shivtr. to be re-granted server entry. ArrowCraft Terms and Conditions - BeastNode Terms of Ser...
Small Dark Arc 10y
Dark Arc71094Small Digilue 10y
General Discussion

Suggestion

I suggest that we make a server suggestion forum.
Small nmoening10 10y
nmoening10 3575Small Dark Arc 10y
Page 1